Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grateful

I had the urge to write a blog about some of the things that I am grateful for. First and formost I am grateful for such a loving and caring husband. Even though I can be extremely stubborn at times he is always always there for me and truly loves me unconditionally! I am soo grateful for my beautiful home. I love it out here in the country and seriously wouldn't ask for anything else. I can't describe the feeling I have when I walk outside in the morning and there is just total peace! I love laying in the hammock with Kelly watching and listening to the Texas thunderstorms. And I am soo sorry for the people who don't get to experience this! I have 3 wonderful doggies! I love different things about each one of them! Abby, is honestly the best dog I have ever had and it will be really hard to lose her. Pinky, oh my! I do love how she keeps our rodent population around the house down. And the more I get to know her the sweeter she gets. Khloe, oh so cute, sweet, adorable, gosh I am soo glad I got her!! I am soo happy that I finally got a puppy!! I am stopping at 3 dogs and they are all awesome! How could I ever live without my nieces!? Ashlee is growing up so quickly and it excites me when I go to her house and she runs up to give me a big huge! And she is now calling me on the phone too. How cute!! Now, Brookelyn is soo independent. She and I have a special bond that I know Ashlee and I will have someday, but I treasure our bond we have. My sister is my rock at times. She is always always there for me. Not many sisters can say they are as close as we are. I cannot tell anyone how grateful I am that my grandma took me into her home when she did. She gave me stability in my life. I can't imagine how different my life would have been if she didn't. She told me once that she always wanted 6 children but her dr. suggested that she stop at 5. And there was me, the 6th child! That feeling is indescribable! I know there is soo much more that I am grateful for but seriously I would be here all day and I need to get some lunch and go to work!

3 comments:

Candycane said...

awww, what a sweet blog. muah. love you!

Amber said...

if i am gonna stalk your blogs you are gonna have to write more often! :)

Candycane said...

BLOG DANGIT!! You are a slacker in blog world.