Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My New Celeb Crush


Ok I know I haven't blogged in a long time and it's way over due. I have a lot of stuff to blog about but I promise I will blog about that soon! Right now I just wanted to let everyone know that my new celeb crush, Jesse McCartney, replied back to me on Twitter. All he said was "Thanks" after I told him I'm turning into his new biggest fan and that I think he's pretty darn cute with his new hair color. But wow! So excited! Anways, I better get to bed, I have my cat wearing an E-collar to my left and a snoring husband to my right. Can't get much better than that!! Man, 7 am comes way too early!! Night!

2 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

I really like him, too! He seems like a kid to me (too much so to have a crush on him), but he is so talented! Get to blogging, girl!!!! We need some updates!

Candycane said...

I thought I was hallucinating, you really blogged wow. I am so impressed. We will hold you to your promises in blogland. luv u. oh and that is super cool about him twittering you back. I still need to learn about twitter.