Monday, April 6, 2009

New House!!

Hola!! So my husband drew our plans for our new house!! I am so excited!!! It will have 3 bedrooms, a HUGE craft room (Martha will be proud!), a gun room (for Kelly of course), and nice big open country kitchen, a nice open living room with a 25ft. peak ceiling, and a wooden wrap-a-round porch! It's my dream home!!! Kelly is going to get a pool table and make a table top for it so when we have a bunch of guests over we will have room for them. It will be awesome! There will be more details later. We should start the slab sometime in the next month. Should is the KEY word! They say in the next two weeks but we'll see. I'm sending a copy of my plans to my dad in CA, hopefully he'll have some suggestions for us. I'll try to get a digital copy and post it on here so everyone can see as well! OMG, my craft room will be a dream. It will be like a Martha Stewart room! (Hopefully it will stay organized!) Well I need to finish watching The Hills!! I'll blog more, well I'll try!!

No comments: