Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taking things for granted

I often take many things for granted. It is so nice when I just step back and realize "wow I really do have everything I have ever wanted"! I have seriously the perfect husband, I have a GREAT new job that I LOVE!!, I have a beautiful home ( I love living in the country), I have wonderful dogs ( maybe a new puppy will be joining soon), I still really really love my car, and so much more. I woke up this morning on my own (not by an alarm clock) thinking about how forunate my husband and I really are! It's soo easy to go through life not realizing how lucky we really are. I would not change anything! So much has changed since my last bloggs. All for the better! Things are going great!! I need to get ready so I can go see my Beautiful neices and my wonderful sister!! I will blogg more. At least once a week, maybe more!

1 comment:

Candycane said...

awww, loved the new entry.... you are a changed person lately! you have a twinkle in your eyes and new energy!