Monday, September 28, 2009

Just A Quickie

So here is a quick little update. I have spent this weekend in Houston with my bestfriends! I have had a great time and it will be bitter sweet leaving to go home tomorrow. Sweet because I miss my Greta and Husband and doggies very much and can't wait to see their smiling faces tomorrow. It's hard being away from Kelly and makes me appreciate having him close to me every night and snuggling! It's how I start my day and it's also how I end my day. Leaving will also be kind of bitter because these two girls are some of my closest friends and I do miss them. I have friends home but you know what I mean, you can never replace the long time relationships! However I am so excited that my other best friend, Tonya, has moved back to Granbury! I have so dearly missed having a bestfriend close to home! I just hope we will be able to spend more time together now. Kelly has been at home working on our new house. Roughing in the plumbing. This is the first dry weekend that we have had in a few weeks and they say we might get some rain on Thursday so we have to get a lot done in a short period of time. I know Kelly can do it but I feel bad but it is very hard work. My boy works hard!! I love him more than anything in the whole world!
We got a new desktop computer so I'm hoping to keep everything a bit more organized on it and I will be posting more blogs and will be keeping everyone up to speed on how the house is coming along! Also sometime this week, I will take pictures of our current house and post them. There are still a lot of people who haven't seen the house we live in yet and I'm excited to share some photos!


I am so happy about where Kelly and I are at in life and get so excited thinking about our future together. I probably think and worry about our future a little too much but I like to plan everything and I love to dream! If I talk about our house too much or talk about our kids (even though we dont have any yet) it's just because I am so happy and excited about everything. I have a really nice picture of what everything is going to look like and the conversations we will be having in our new house. I picture how the kids will be running up and down the stairs, tracking in mud all throughout the house, and how we, as a family, will gather around the rocked fireplace on a cold winter night drinking our hot cocoa. This house that Kelly is building us, is more than just a house to me, it's our future and man does it look GOOD!

1 comment:

Candycane said...

thanks for the blog, about time!! man you keep us hangin for a long time. i am so happy for you right now AND in the future. ive always been a daydreamer, you get that from me. way before M and i got married, i'd fall asleep picturing us in the future :)