Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Greta's Walk


Greta hiding in the brush!





The Family walking together!

Yesterday I felt very family-ish and felt inclined to go on a walk with my family. I for some reason picked Greta up like a little baby and decided she should go with us. From time to time I'll feel more family-ish than other times. I started our walk with our 3 dogs, Kelly, and Greta. I started to carry Greta (which btw she was staying still while I held her). I put her down after just a few minutes into our walk. I told Kelly "How cool would it be if Greta would walk with us like the dogs do". And she did!!! I was scared to let her go b/c I had no idea if she would run or not. She does get some free time outside in our yard almost everyday. I think it's her favorite time of the day!! She plays with Khloe and it's soo cute!! When I let her down she kind of just stood there wondering what the hell was going on. I kept on calling her but Kelly said to just walk away and she will come follow. She did! He was right! It was soo cute. She would cry when she got too far behind and she would gallop and run. By the end of our walk, which was only a half a mile, she was panting. Her little tongue would stick in and out while her heart was racing. I suppose I should ask the vet if it ok for her to go on , what I feel is a long walk for a cat! Who the hell has a cat that goes on walks with them?! I do!! And I love it! Not only does she fetch she now walks with the family!! What an awesome cat I have!!

3 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

LOL funny post! That is great she'll walk with you! My cat would have run away from us! :) Greta is such a cute kitty!

Candycane said...

xoxo to Greta

Kristyn said...

She's great! Today I let her outside to play with Khloe (they are best buds now) and when it was time for her to come inside she ran away from me and we were playing a cat and mouse game for like 15 mintues!