Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update on the Langdon Ranch




It has been way too long since my last blog. I'm sure everyone would like to know how our house is going. Yes we are still building it. No it will not be done by my Christmas completion date. Kelly hasn't had much time to work on it the past few months. We finally got the insulation sprayed on the walls last week. It will save us so much money on our energy bill every month!! We are so excited about that! Hopefully next week the energy company will come out and hook up our electricity. And by the end of the next week they should start on the sheet rock!! We got smart and hired a company to sheet rock for us. It will save us,Kelly, so much time!!! So I'm looking at February or March as our move in date. It is starting to come together and I cannot tell you how excited I am!!










We are so proud to announce we will be having a baby at the end of May 2011! I am almost 11 weeks along. I've been so scared and very reserved about this pregnancy. I thought after my miscarriage that once I get pregnant again I will shout it from the rooftop as soon as I found out...I didn't feel like that. I told my immediate family and my department at work for the first several weeks. I thought after our first sonogram at 7 1/2 weeks that I would tell everyone then...not so. Finally after passing where I was when I had the miscarriage(10 weeks and 2 days) and seeing my baby today on the sonogram machine did I want to shout it. Our baby is doing awesome! I've been getting blood work often and every time it comes out awesome! Today our baby was moving around in my belly. You could see little arms, legs, the body, and a giant head! LOL. I feel everything is finally coming together again for us. I don't want to sound like we have never had anything. We are very fortunate and are very blessed for everything in our lives but with a new house(may I say an awesome one at that) and a new life inside my belly we are even more blessed! I really want to thank everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers. Thank you thank you thank you! We knew God would answer our prayers somehow and someday, but wasn't quite sure when! So far I've been feeling pretty good. I do have some nausea every once and awhile but it doesn't last for more than 5-10 minutes usually. On my days off I'm sleeping around 10-12 hours. I am also so sleepy! Overall, I'm doing GREAT! Couldn't be happier! I thank God everyday for my wonderful husband and my amazing life here on the ranch!






5 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! love you.

Queen of Candyland said...

xoxo so excited.

mackenzie said...

that is wonderful news Kristyn!!! a huge congrats to you and the mister!

Brianne said...

We love you guys so much and are SO SO happy that Rayleigh will have a cousin! YAY!

Ashley Gallagher Rawls said...

So excited for you guys! Have been praying for you lots, you will be fabulous parents! Lots of love and prayers to you both!